vintage Gucci BAG
About these pictures:
1. For my birthday a few weeks ago, I told my husband I wanted to go to Top of the Rock. We’ve lived here for years and never been. I assured him there was no wait like at the Empire State Building, and we could just go right up at sunset. I was wrong. Even though a lot of people say you don’t need to buy tickets ahead of time, trust me, you do. With my dad visiting (read: free babysitter!) we had another chance to try and go for sunset. It did not disappoint!
2. It was SO cold and windy!!
3. I had no idea just how short this skirt really was until I saw the pictures.
4. The pictures are kind of funny for me to look at because it seems like we had the view all to ourselves, but it was actually very crowded.
5. It’s really fun being a tourist in your own city and I highly recommend going. You can buy tickets online here.